It is a special time of year to be shared with family and friends. Celebrate Christmas Eve and enjoy a sumptuous feast with your loved ones at Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant in Puerto Vallarta. The European bistro atmosphere, attentive staff will only add to the festive experience.
Owner Andreas Rupprechter and Executive Chef Juan Carlos Palomera have created wonderful selections for this occasion. It is a four course meal with choices for each course. The price is $720 pesos per person, which does not include the tip.
This is the Christmas Eve Dinner Menu for Sunday, December 24, 2017 and it is served from 5 to 11pm at Espresso Bar and in the Main Dining Room from 6 to 11pm. The restaurant will only be open for this dinner and the a la carte menu will not be available.
First Course (select one)
* Tuna carpaccio, oranges, quince, pita bread
* Diver scallops, dashi, celery, ginger, parsley
* Spinach Strudel with mixed greens and tomatoes
- Cesar salad with crispy potato croutons
- Duck confit salad, sherry vinaigrette, caramelized squash, pears & greens
Second Course (select one)
- Ravioli, mushrooms, chile, almonds & celery
- Lobster bisque with shrimp
- Crab cake with avocado purée with tequila lime glaze
- Gnocchi, pumpkin, nut butter foam & walnuts
- Quail, plum, mashed potatoes, roasted onions & tantori massala
Third Course (select one)
* Turkey medallion stuffed with nuts, dried fruits, sweet potato purée, cranberry sauce
* Roasted leg of veal on glazed vegetables, Spätzle and cream sauce with mushrooms
* Coffee spiced beef tenderloin, sauce Foyot, vegetables, potato gratin
* Rack of lamb, cous cous, fermented pepper, carrot purée
- Red snapper fillet with lobster sauce, celery and fennel
- Salmon trout fillet with Speck raisin nage, herbs and celery purée
- Sautéed shrimp, rice stuffed sweet pepper, smoked chipotle sauce
Fourth Course (select one)
* Warm pecan chocolate bourbon tart, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream
* Sour Cream Cheesecake, coconut crust, rum-poached pineapple, strawberries
* Chocolate pot de crème, caramel mousse, sea salt
* Appel Strudel with vanilla ice cream
- Yoghurt with berries and short bread
- Sachertorte with whipped cream
- Lemon tart, ricotta, confit, walnuts
This is the set menu for this meal. Spaces will quickly fill up, make sure to make your reservation today for a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at Kaiser Maximilian, 223 0769 or 222 5058.
Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnacht, Joyeaux Noél!